Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Monday, July 16, 2012

Normal, boring day. Worked my shift, then stopped at the trailer and tossed some more stuff out from the small bedroom into the pile of junk that will eventually become a hill. I'm seriously thinking of planting the hills of buried trash with that grass that supposedly grows on concrete, clover, and wildflowers. I think they'll be prettier that way, and it will help hold the dirt in place faster and better.

On the other hand, we decided this afternoon, during our usual after I get off work conversation on the phone (the second time of the day we get to talk, the first time being when he's getting ready for bed and I'm getting ready for work!) ... well, we opted that this weekend we ARE going to get those blasted beds to the trailer. Period. We're tired of no bed up there, and if we want to go camping for a weekend, we are a bit too old to sleep on the floor. So beds have GOT to go this weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment