Friday, November 6, 2015

November 6, 2015

I really need to get back to blogging more often, ya know?

Good start to a crappy morning. I have my fun time before work (i.e., working on the store), my best girl kitty (Stars) is cuddled behind me on my chair with her head on my shoulder, attempting to purr me back to sleep somewhat successfully. I am now going to need caffeine to get rolling today. Work sucks as usual, due to the people i have to deal with. I like my job most days, but the people just plain suck. I need time off, but we work six days this week, and it's three weeks to Turkey Day, with likely at least one more week of half a weekend between now and then. I will be so darned glad when things take off, because then I can get the rest I need, still get so much accomplished, and make a living in about half the hours I spent making a living now. $45K a year or so in sales and the profits would be enough to make up for what I bring home now.  I have the numbers nailed to the floor. I just have to make it happen. A little tiny bit at a time, it is happening.

The decision was made on the store to keep it limited to home/garden decor, jewelry and crafts/supplies a long time ago. A new decision has been made which eliminated a few things from the shop ... the store is staying at or below $50 on anything that is sold. I think more folks will be able to afford things at that rate, and more will sell. Like the page, so you can see the new goodies! I do sell privately, not just through Bonanza, so if you see something you like and don't want to sign up for another site, PM me with a list of what you want, and I will send you a PayPal invoice. At least with PP you don't have to sign up for it to send money, it just helps, and most folks I know already have a PP account anyhow.

FB Page: Homestead Crafter on FB
Bonanza Booth so you can see what I have up ... getting more up as often as I can: Homestead Crafter/Bountiful Farm on Bonanza

Off to finish getting ready for work and to try to get a couple things up today before I absolutely HAVE to head out the door. Yet another reason I want my own car again ... it would mean an extra hour to work on the store each day before I had to leave for work!

No comments:

Post a Comment