Saturday, March 4, 2017

There's going to be some changes around here

Assuming things work out and we get to keep our land, which I am hoping against all hope we can, things are going to get weird. Hubby is getting ready to go to trucker school, which means he'll be gone for three weeks, home for a few days, and then off driving for 3 to 3-1/2 weeks at a time and home for 3-4 days. I will have so much peace and quiet, I'll get sick of it. But it's for a good cause - he can make more money trucking than working at any of the plants here, and that will help us out tremendously.

So things are going to get weird, but in a good way. Before you ask, yes, the tears have already started on my end, and he's not even gone for probably 2-3 weeks yet. Yes, in spite of the fact that he can be a jerk at times. I already miss him. What a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment