Thursday, February 23, 2017

Horrible news

We may lose our homestead.

Long story short, with Quentin having gotten sick last year and losing his job and all that's happened, we are behind on the land and cabin. Cabin people understand and are working with us. The land guy, however ... is threatening to evict us off the land for being four months behind. I tried to talk to him yesterday and his big thing is, "Trying to pay me doesn't pay the bank." Well, I hate to break the news to him, but if he tosses us off here, it still won't pay the bank.

I have a possible source of help, not guaranteed, through work, but no idea until late next week if they will help or not. I'm trying to raise some money on my own to get us back on track. If you could, share the gofundme link to help me raise at least some of what we need to get back on our feet with the land. We're working on it, but with having to get him a vehicle to get back and forth to his job (and thus quit driving my car to death), and having to put a couple tires on the car, and him having been sick for so long and then off work, and the bank mucking about with the deposited checks ("We have to hold it for five business days because even though it's a pre-printed payroll check, it might be fraudulent!"), and his job boogering up his direct deposit twice (they keep losing the paperwork), we're in a bind. I hate to beg, but if you can help even just by sharing, please do. We are in a desperate situation here and I need to come up with $300 minimum to give the land guy by tomorrow the 24th in order to get him off our backs long enough to start getting back on track.

Thanks, all. Hugs, love, and blessings. No matter what, we will be ok.


Help save our home!

No comments:

Post a Comment