Monday, May 2, 2016

Quick update

I'll post some photos in the next few days, but basically ...

I got a little more garden in today - a packet of corn, planted beans with the corn, and a few acorn squash seeds in the middle. My four tomatoes that I bought as starts are doing great and have shot up a couple of inches in the last week. With no tiller and no one TO till, I am having to do a few square feet a day on this darned garden, but if it grows well, I should have a serious bounty of food later this summer!

I got reasonably good photos of most of the cats. I've been washing a few more completed baby thing out of the totes every week so I can photograph them (been doing that) and get them up in the webstore and on Etsy. Adding more daily to the stores. Promoting like crazy on my groups to try to make more sales, because I seriously need more money coming in so I can get things done that need doing.

HIS "tool shelter" got redone today. HE spent the whole day on THAT. Not on mowing, not on anything important, just on that again. For all the time and money HE has spent on it, we could have had a prefabbed kit purchased and assembled in an afternoon. Nooo ... he wants "something to be proud of." Sorry, bub, but pallets and tarps do not make a shed to be proud of. It works but it's not something that adds to the value of the place.

Little by little, things are coming together. It's just extremely time consuming and sometimes depressing on how slow things are going.

No comments:

Post a Comment