Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Quick update

This is going to be extremely short, as I have to get ready for work and head in despite not feeling all that great. If I could afford to, I would completely quit right now. It is a long story, but I am tired and sore and tired of being sore.

Cabin should be delivered and set up tomorrow morning early.Will have photos this weekend.

Webstore looks funny. Decided OSCommerce is getting too clunky, so saved my data for products and such from the phpmyadmin in cpanel and massaged it a bit so I can work with it. With luck, I should be able to import it all into the new store on OpenCart, which I am working on setting up. Yay me. The Etsy shop is still open and going, but until I get the main store redone over the next few days, no new items in Etsy. Going to hurt views and sales, but no help for that.

Off to work as much as I can on the store setup before I have to pull together, clean cat boxes and head out the door. Look for photos and lots of words this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment