Monday, May 4, 2015

Hoping for a better start to this week

Waiting on the guy who jumped first to come get the Aveo. He's not paying what I hoped for it, but better than junkyard prices, so I'll be thankful for that. If he wants to part it out, at least I don't have to hear about it. That was one thing I put in the ad - if you want to part it out, don't say so, because I would rather junk it than see it parted out. I almost forgot to get the spare key to it from hubby as he left to head to work. I have to head out as soon as the guy gets here and takes off with the car. I am ready to roll but have to wait till he is here. HOPEFULLY he calls soon and lets me know he is in Alpena to come get the car, otherwise, I will have to start getting with others who were interested and see if they can come TODAY and take a point. Argh. This is not fun, waiting on this.

On the other hand, if I do have to take the day off, I can get a lot done around here that needs doing, including a ton of stuff on the webstore. I could get the floors clean, haha, not that that lasts long with our cats shedding like crazy right now. And I could get some serious needlework done - the antifreeze MAM afghan is still in progress, though I got quite a bit done on it over the weekend, and I am stitching on a set of bibs and a crib cover. I have things that need photographing to go in the webstore in the way of a finished set of bibs and several baby sweater sets. Yeah, if I had all the time in the world every day and did not have to work at the plant, I think I would accomplish a lot more in one go, but I am generally pleased that I make progress at all!

Today, so far, is a decent day. Let's hope it continues that way. Yay, me! Hugs and love, all! (Also, I am jealous of my daughter temporarily. She has the cutest Siamese or part-Siamese kitten now. Lily is adorable!)

No comments:

Post a Comment