Friday, March 7, 2014

I got my car back...

from the hubster!

Today was a good day. Quentin finally got the van fixed and back on the road, yay! So tomorrow, even though we have to work to make up for the plant giving us Monday off for the weather, I get to drive myself again! I shouldn't be quite so happy, as it means having to fight for a parking spot again, but I don't care. I can sleep in an hour now, and I can do what I want after work and don't have to rely on others to run me around daily now. YAHOOO!!!

Now on to the books!


KINDLE FREEBIES OF INTEREST

Container Gardening - Secrets For The NO Thumbs Gardener - A Complete Guide On The Best Container Gardening Ideas
Tabletop Aquaponics -- for Homes, Schools, Churches, Clubs, and Science Fairs
Asparagus Recipes That Melt In Your Mouth - including this recipe book because who wouldn't like to be able to do more with their asparagus?
The Rationale Behind Homesteading: The Key To Self Sufficiency
Off The Grid Hydroponics - No Power Needed
Kale Made Easy: Simple and Delicious Recipes (Recipes Made Easy)
Grow Your Own Groceries: Vegetables
Homesteading Guide For The Garden Homesteader
Lavender the Universal Herb (Herbal Amicus)
How To Grow Potatoes, Growing Potatoes Made Easy

No comments:

Post a Comment