Monday, March 10, 2014

Long day

But only because of the onset of Daylight Savings Time here in the US. I'm all discombobulated, and tired and will likely go to bed early tonight because I'm too tired to deal with anything major tonight. Quentin found out today that his van needs a tune up now, but at least that is cheap compared to the radiator repair, and he can wait on it till this weekend. I am going to do the books as quickly as possible, because I'm so wiped out I can barely keep my eyes open.


KINDLE FREEBIES OF INTEREST

Simple Gardening Guide: Spring
0 Root Cellar: And Other Low-Cost Methods of Growing, Storing, and Using Root Vegetables (Modern Simplicity)
The Hot Sauce Book: Recipes for Making Your Own Hot Sauces and Cooking With Them
Extending Your Growing Season: An Integrated Approach to Year-Round Gardening in Cold Climates
Blueberries in Your Backyard: How to Grow America's Hottest Antioxidant Fruit for Food, Health, and Extra Money (Booklet)
Best of Green Space: 30 Years of Composted Columns
Herb Gardening For Beginners: How to Plant an Herb Garden

And even though it's way early, I'm pooped. I think I'm heading to bed well before bedtime, maybe I can get my body clock to readjust faster!

No comments:

Post a Comment