Monday, April 13, 2015

And it is raining

Naturally! I put out the tomatoes yesterday and watered them, so last night it rained, and it is still sprinkling today. Not that I mind, it saves me watering them. Things are getting so green around here for the summer, and it is amazing as always how life comes awake from winter dormancy as soon as the temperatures start getting warmer. I look out my desk window and see a sea of spring greenery that makes me smile.

As it is, I overslept today, which is unusual. The cats were so comfortable with the weather that they did not even wake me up for their breakfast! They were all still snoozing in kitty piles when I woke up. Now the kittens are starting to play since tummies are full and they feel good. Still, I did get quite a bit done yesterday, and planned on more this morning before work, which got rather derailed by the oversleeping. I got enough done yesterday that I do not have to really work, though.

I have several suppliers lined up for the needlework side of the store. There are other things I plan on carrying as well, though. Incense, candles, soaps, birdhouses, knick knacks and bric-a-brac and tchotchky of various kinds that would appeal, I think, to homesteaders. Garden decor, I think. Now if only I did not have to go to the plant, but considering that I was able to bid on the cone lines Friday, and will likely get there since I am just short of two years' seniority, it means getting away from my nightmare of a supervisor. Same department, just I am looking to have a different supervisor who is not a human Brillo pad.

Time to do what I can before I have to head out. Hugs and love, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment