Monday, April 20, 2015

Another day down, more to go

Things are cranking along today already. The truck got limped to Bill's yesterday, and Randy (mechanic) will see if he can get started figuring out what IS wrong with it this afternoon. We know a lot of things that it is not, because they have either been checked or replaced. It is not fuses, serpentine belt, plugs and plug wires, fuel pump/filter, or fuel injectors. Now to just narrow down from there what it could be. Lots of little things to check and see what it might be, as once you fix one thing on an older vehicle, it is a domino effect, and poof, lots of stuff starts going out on you.

I got some crochet done on the afghan, only to have to frog all I had done because I made a BIG booboo. Oh well, I have had that happen before and I know it will happen again. The webstore got some amazing stuff put into it, and in a bit, I will work on that a bit more before work. My Mom even took a look at it and liked it, said a lot of the craftsy stuff is just plain cute. I know, I do need to make some serious chump change though in order to quit the plant. I am working on it, so it is coming along nicely in that respect.

Back to work today to mess with chicken again. One more day toward down toward my goal, a lot more to go, but hey, folks have dealt with worse, I know. I know many successful entrepreneurs who make a good living at what they do. Not GREAT, mind you, but good enough to live on the profits. One galpal who inspires me has her own plant business, where she goes around office buildings and such and takes care of all the greenery, replacing what needs replacing as time goes on. Another has a sewing business. A few are authors. One is a baker working out of her kitchen (her state allows it under cottage industry laws). Most of all, my beloved daughter, who has wanted nothing but to be a singer since she was four, and is in college for a vocal performance degree right now, and actually working part-time in her chosen career. She has followed her dream and begun to make it come true at a young age. Wonderful people, who, like my Mom, inspire me to keep on keeping on. With that said, I need to pack lunch for work and make sure I am ready to roll in a while, and get done what I can before I have to head out. Hugs and love, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment