Saturday, April 18, 2015

It's Saturday again!!

Yeehaw! It has been a really busy day, and I am pooped and need a nap. Have to finish getting a few things put up first, but that has to be done soon, as my eyes are trying to go into snooze mode. I have a house surrounded by greened up trees, grass that needs cutting (gotta get the weed whacker out to get it ready to roll for the year), and stakes have to be put in with the tomatoes. Those have been getting watered daily by the skies, with the rain that has fallen lately. Good for me,  I do not have to haul water out for them. (I am a rather lazy gardener in some respects, sadly.)

Still, it is warm weather and so much needs doing. Tomorrow is going to be quite busy with me and my little battery operated chainsaw out cutting brush down and up for firewood. Whee! Once dark, I will do what I can on some needlework. Much work needs to be done on the store as well, and that is fine. Lots and lots of little bits of progress are happening, and I am enjoying every tiny step forward.

But for now, sleepyhead is off to get the last groceries put up and a nap in before more late night stuff. Hugs and love, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment