Sunday, April 12, 2015

Quiet right now

Hubby forgot to put a couple of things on the grocery list, so he took off first thing this morning to run to Wally World. He refuses to use homemade deodorant, claiming it is not as good as store-bought, so went to get himself some and a couple other things he forgot to tell me he wanted or needed. Still, there are always things to do around here, so I am glad that the majority of them are done for the day already. Still, there is trash to clear up and get burnt, and dishes to do, but otherwise, things are pretty well set for an enjoyable Sunday of getting out and doing some things.

I am also going to be putting in a bit more time after dark locating a few more suppliers. I think expanding from just craftsy stuff I make or can wholesale will be a good thing, if I can find things like candles, soaps, jewelry, garden decor, that kind of thing. There are a couple of places I need to look into more and go from there. Because let's face it, the more diverse my product line, the more likely I am to be able to make money selling stuff, right?

My only problem so far is getting the credit card processor to respond to my last email to them. Four days and no response to the information I sent them that they requested. I may have to break down and call them if I do not hear back in a day or two, as I would like to do regular credit card processing for orders instead of just PayPal. PP is good, but some folks would rather just pay with a credit card, period. Gotta get that straightened out, too.

But first, I gotta get up the gumption to actually get dressed-dressed instead of running round the house in a sundress and fuzzy slippers, haha!!! My traditional at-home clothes, but the slippers especially do not lend themselves well to outdoors stuff, so time for jeans and t-shirt and sneakers. Hugs and love, all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment