Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Chilly anniversary day for me

It is a bit chilly today for spring, but not so cold that it will hurt my garden any. I am just a bit tired. Last night at work was not overly long, considering we got out more or less on time, I am just not doing well with my health right now. Too much stress from life in general has me sleeping poorly. It will improve, but what I need is more sleep that I am not getting. Tough luck right now with the truck down. I can get in a short nap in the car at work, though, and that helps some, along with tons of caffeine. I do not dare take the energy stuff that most folks at work live on (Nos, Monster, yellowjackets, mini thins, Tweaker, etc.) with my heart conditions. I would likely end up killilng myself Tried a mini thin once and thought I was going to have a heart attack. So it is strictly tons of caffeine for me.

On the plus side, today starts year three back at the plant. This is a good thing, I guess, in that I now get my anniversary holiday and vacation time again to take as I wish. Personally, I wish I could get busy making enough not to have to ever go back, but that is going to take a while. Downside, we got a late start today, so no time to do much of anything, but I will cram in what I can. Hugs and love, all. The more I cram in on the store, the more likely I will be to get it going much better so I can reach that goal. Yay, me! Hugs and love, I am outta here!

No comments:

Post a Comment