Sunday, May 25, 2014

Sleepy day

But what the heck, it's Sunday, and I really needed the rest. Got to bed about my usual time, and Quentin, for whatever reason, had gone to bed way earlier and snored through. So he was up much earlier than normal and working on changing the oil in the vehicles by 8AM. Then he got under the car and I swear, I got woke up three times between 10AM and 11AM. First it was, "I found your exhaust leak!" which is going to require a trip to the shop because part of the pipe coming off the header is what rusted out, so there's got to be some welding done. Then it was, "I got the oil filter off the car and the oil drained!" Next came, "The car's done!" HELLO! I AM TRYING TO SLEEP!!!!! He called me a grouch, and left me alone for about a half an hour. Turns out he got the wrong oil filter for the truck, so "we" had to go back to OReilley's to exchange it (why I needed to go, I still don't understand - it's a guy thing!) So of course, I'm having a rather rough day with a fibro flare. Ouch.

So we get back and I straighten out the bed (we are really rough sleepers) and my plans are partially shot because I need more sleep, so I crash for another couple of hours. Still tired, but I bet I will sleep good tonight. May not get anything done outside, because it does look like it will finally rain, but I can at least work on the bailer bucket starting Wednesday. I'd work on it over the holiday weekend or Tuesday, but over this weekend, he'll try to hijack it, and Tuesday I have to run to Harrison and get a new bank account started that's more local. If the weather holds for another couple of hours so the heat breaks, I will get out and do some gardening, otherwise my gardening for the day will be limited to seeing if I can get seeds to sprout on foam plates in the front bedroom as I have a desk there I can use once I clear it off. Sprouting them will help me determine which are good seed and which are not, as well as give them a head start towards germination. Should have done it with the current batch and I'd already have at ton of seedlings growing but I was eager to get them into the ground.

But if nothing else, I hope to get out today and get that military/took box bottom up by the stairs and filled, and pop in some sweet peas, marigolds and snapdragons for fun. Overall, though, despite the start to the day, I'm having an AMAZING time with my weekend. How about you guys? Till later, folks - I have stuff to get done!

KINDLE FREEBIES OF INTEREST


One Direction Beanie Easy Knitting Pattern
How to Plant and Grow Tomatoes
Worm Composting & Woodworking Plans: 2 BOOK BUNDLE for Use in Organic Gardening of Growing Vegetables & Herbs
The Complete Composting Guide for Beginners: Grow Your Own From Home!
How To Grow Potatoes, Growing Potatoes Made Easy
Home Grown Peppers: Beginners Guide To Growing Peppers & Chili
Vertical Gardening: Designs & Wood Working Plans - Ideas for Organic Gardening & Urban Gardening
50 All Natural Fragrance Recipes - The Art of Perfume Making Made Easy

No comments:

Post a Comment