Monday, July 28, 2014

Frustration

It's sunny but not too hot, and it rained a bit yesterday, though not nearly enough by a long stretch. I'm still sleepy, but that's normal, because working second shift, I tend to sleep till noonish and I'm always slow to wake up unless it's important. I do need to finish getting laundry put away and get dishes caught up, though I'm not in the mood for them. I just want to veg out but have to go to work, so I have GOT to get msyelf going. And of course, Quentin screwing up the finances the last several weeks means that the IRS bill hasn't been paid and you know they want their payment ... ARGH. We are going to get into so much financial doodoo because he keeps wanting to trick out the truck and spends money on that which needs to go to bills, no matter what I tell him. It's so frustrating sometimes.

The garden perked up anyhow, from what little rain we got, though I'm afraid it's pretty well dead because of the extremely rainy spring we got, and then things did a 180 degree segue right into drought. So everything is mostly dead or dying, though I do have some seeds from the few Arkansas Traveler tomatoes that actually survived so far, though not many, which I'm saving and hoping to get something from them in a year or two when I have a better place to grow a garden. Hugs, all ... I need a cry (because we wouldn't GET IRS letters if someone would quit "borrowing" my paycheck for HIS gas and such because of constantly tricking out the truck - TWO winches in two week's time ... neither of which he NEEDS! ARGH!) and I have to eat something and do a couple chores and get ready for and off to work. I hate Mondays sometimes.

KINDLE FREEBIES OF INTEREST


No comments:

Post a Comment