Wednesday, January 21, 2015

And a step back

As my lead at work decided yesterday, out of the blue, to quit. So my team is now floating along, rather captianless on our little ship, and guess who got booted from backup lead because of it? Yep, lil ole me. That promotion was short-lived. Easy come, easy go. Still working, but no longer in authority, which is kind of nice in a way, as now I don't have to do all the little extras I was doing. Time to wake up though I wish I could just go back to bed and stay there all day. We worked late again last night, and the overtime is nice but brutal. Gonna go get myself some caffiene and call it a start. I did get a few more emails out to contact people about wholesale accounts for the shop, so that's more getting ahead, and every little step in that direction is a plus. Tata all ... time for caffiene, food, and maybe a quick nap before work.

*****


No comments:

Post a Comment