Saturday, January 10, 2015

WHY????

Why are we working on Saturday again? There's still two more at least after this! Ugh! I hate working weekends!!! The cats all decided the bed was really comfy last night, as I woke up this morning with really warm feet and no way to move. Even Raffles was even up here again, and for the first 7time, didn't scram away as soon as I started to move. She lay with the others and watched me pet the adults. She didn't leave until I got up to feed everybody, just relaxed and kittyloafed.

As to working today, mind, I really don't mind too much about working as far as the money goes, but I do like my rest and relaxation time. Of course, if plans go through for the retooling at the plant and a month or so, I'll have two to three weeks of rest and relaxation time. At that rate, I could get a lot of needlework done, including an extra afghan! My goal is to have six or seven afghans on the bed for winter warmth when it gets really chilly, so I might not be able to move around too well in bed, but I'd sure be awful toasty!

*****


No comments:

Post a Comment