Monday, January 19, 2015

Back to work

And I'm not looking forward to it. It's Monday, my lead (who is actually pretty good) is going to HR and potentially stepping down because he's tired of getting yelled at for stuff that's not his fault (instead of standing up for himself in that respect), so my little promotion may be kaput already and without me doing anything to make it so. Oh well, easy come, easy go.

I got quite a bit done on Mom's lap quilt last night, though. Popped "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" into the external DVD player and watched it on the computer whilst doing quite a bit of quilting. About a quarter done now, so hopefully it will be complete soon so I can wrap it and ship it up and get back to work on other things. Meanwhile, I'm still exhausted from last week and would REALLY like to just go back to bed. Not gonna happen, though. Too much to get done. I need a break and vacation don't come around for three more months for me.

Anybody got a Time-Turner?

*****


No comments:

Post a Comment