Saturday, January 31, 2015

Frustrated

So highly frustrated. Hubby decided he needs a new phone, and the cheapest one he could get is a touchscreen. We use Straight Talk, which is fine. So does he let me set it up first, before he starts messing with it? Of COURSE NOT! Now he's got things going with it that I have no clue, and if I ask him to hand me the phone so I can see what's going on, he gets mad. ARGH! So I finally got him to hand it to me so I can go through all the stupid screens and got that done and ended up calling on mine to get it to transfer everything. So yeah, I'm annoyed. I think we finally got it straightened out. At least we got it to activate, though the old phone still shows the correct number of days left on it, and we can use the new one to call. Dunno about texting yet because he hasn't quit playing with it so I can see what all is on the darn thing and put his settings together the way he likes. I know - he needs to do it, but he gets so frustrated with it all that he wants to throw things, and ends up handing new phones to me to deal with anyhow.

But at least errands and chores for the day are done, so I can relax a little bit. As soon as I quit tearing my hair out. TWO HOURS at this and it's not done. ARGH!

*****

No comments:

Post a Comment