Friday, January 23, 2015

Quiet morning

But a sad one as well. I found out last night that we lost one of my teammates in my section, because he hanged himself after work Wednesday. It's incredibly tragic, in that nobody realized how depressed he was. Much like many other suicides I've read about, he seemed quite happy most of the time. Financially, things are getting on a better track, and with putting in time to work on the eventual webstore, it's getting to where a lot of little things are getting accomplished. It's all bits and pieces, but it's coming along. I'm still trying to come up with a name, though, and it is not easy!! I have it narrowed down to three choices, which one does everybody like best?

1 - stitchnwitch (because while knit and crochet get-togethers are often called a "stich n b***h," I really don't think that's appropriate for a website!)
2 - homesteadcrafter
3 - offgridcrafter

I'm mostly tempted by #2, because then I can work in other things, like books on homesteading and various small homestead-type crafts like gardening. Poll's open, help me choose!!!

*****


No comments:

Post a Comment