Saturday, January 3, 2015

Getting a late start

Because hubby decided I needed the sleep and let me sleep in an extra hour. I appreciate it, but I have so much to do, and I really wanted to get stuff done. Oh well. Just means I spend a bit more time on things tomorrow, on my one day off, and tonight after I get home from work. Weather continues not great, lots of rain yet though it's slowed to a light drizzle. All this is not good, as temps are supposed to drop possibly to single digit wind chills tonight after dark, so the mountain road won't be just muddy but icy as well, along with main roads icy. So he'll be driving me to work again tonight as well as picking me up. We hate using the extra gas for the double round trips, but we'd rather be safe than sorry, too. Temps tomorrow aren't supposed to be that good, either, not even above freezing for the high. Looks like a major cold front has decided to hit us, so I'm glad for all the warm blankets we have.

So I'm behind schedule for the day, and considering I have to work again, it's not a good way to start the day, but I guess I needed the rest or I wouldn't have fallen back to sleep so deeply. So much to do, so little time to do it. Work news, depending on who you talk to, we either are or are not shutting down in February after all. We'll find out in a few more weeks, and in the meantime, we just keep on socking away what we can and go from there. If we do, we'll at least be partially covered for it. If we don't, so much the better, we'll be ahead a bit on getting the downpayment together for hubby's teeth to get done!

*****


No comments:

Post a Comment