Monday, June 9, 2014

I am officially old now

I had to get up at the usual time today because there's so much to do, hence why this is late getting done. I had a couple of errands in Harrison this morning that I needed to do before I got involved in other things and didn't get them done. As one of them was getting my Arkansas license, I kind of had to get up and out of the house first thing. I do tend to get involved and lose track of time, and with all that I need to try to do around here today as well on my holiday (birthday holiday, paid day off, yay), it had to be done. But it also means I'm officially old now, because I had to have me cheaters on for the eye test, and up till now, I'vee only needed them for reading and computer work. Oh well.

Today is going to be busy for an off day, though. There's yesterday's laundry to put away, dishes to do, floors to sweep, trash to pull together, and I really need to reseed the flats in the mini-greenhouses where things didn't come up. Yeah, for a "holiday" it's not going to be a lazy day! But then again, when is homesteader EVER lazy? I think I put as much time in on homesteading stuff as I do at work, whether it's regular chores or writing or crafting for us or for sale, or whatever! Sheesh! No wonder I'm pooped all the time, I'm essentially working two jobs!

KINDLE FREEBIES OF INTEREST


How To Hydroponics: A Beginner's and Intermediate's In Depth Guide To Hydroponics
Cheating on a Chicken Coop: 8 Cheap Ideas to House Your Backyard Hens and Save Money
Pickle It!
Herbs and Spices - Garlic, Ginger & Chives (My Herbs & Spices)
Milking Your Goats What You Need To Know Guide (Goat Knowledge)
Yoda Hat Crochet Pattern

No comments:

Post a Comment