Wednesday, June 25, 2014

I won't have to water today

But I won't get anything done outdoors, either. It's about to start pouring. I have to go to work in this mess, lol. Gonna be FUN. Hubby will be home - he headed in to work even though he didn't feel well, and is now heading back home because he is tossing his cookies. Woops. So it's going to be an interesting day. Getting in to work will be fun, anyhow, because the main drag at the bottom of the mountain road is being repaved, so it's flagman and one lane, etc., and I won't know which way the lane is going when I get down there! I managed yesterday to fall in behind the bunch going the same way I was, so I got off pretty lucky there ... no telling what today will be like. And I guess I can't hunt down books for a while today if at all - my dish has "outroute has lost lock" due to the weather. ARGH! Funny how my computer says I have five bars, but I am missing three lights on the modem. This is annoying. And now the internet is back up, but there's not a lot today. A bit sparse on the books end of things! Gotta finish this up and head in to work for another night of the Chicken Mafia, yay me.

KINDLE FREEBIES OF INTEREST


A Beginners Guide to Keeping Backyard Chickens - Breeds Guide, Chicken Tractors & Coops, Hatching & Raising Chicks Plus More... (Simple Living)
Indoor Gardening: Indoor Gardening Secrets You Wish You Knew
Organic Vegetable and Fruit Gardening: A Beginners Guide to Growing More in Small Spaces
Grow your Own Organic Food: How to Easily Grow an Abundant Garden of Fresh Fruit, Vegetables and Herbs in Small Spaces: A Green Thumbs Guide to an Organic Food Producing Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment