Friday, June 27, 2014

Not feeling so good

I haven't gotten sick yet, and hoping to avoid it completely, but I'm still not 100%. Yesterday was a bad day with the fibro fog, as I kept forgetting a lot of the little things that should have been done. Today, I discover I accidentally tossed out something important the other day, and so I get to go through the trash bag outside in the burn barrel and try to find it. I hurt, I want to cry, and I'm still not feeling great after last night. I was in such bad shape when I got home that I pretty much went straight to bed, shivering like a Chihuahua! I even put some of the afghans back on the bed for me to stay warm and it took three of them to make a dent in the shivering. Still so tired, sore and generally feeling crappy. To top if off, it's not TGIF, as we have to work Saturday. The fibro has me going through a major round of depression, and I can't focus, can't concentrate well, just having a really rough day. Did manage to get some branches out of the brush pile yesterday that will work for a while as supports for the beans and the one tomato that didn't have a stake or trellis already, but I'm going to eventually have to break down and get real stakes. I did get a goody yesterday though. Mother Earth News had a special a few weeks back of a few small books and a couple DVDs that I wanted, including the archive of everything from 1970 to 2013 on DVD, so while I have no way to use the DVDs right now, I got the set anyhow - $25 plus shipping compared to $100 not on sale. GREAT savings, and worth it. Now I need a new computer, lol. Wishing I wasn't so tired. I need to be doing things and they are not getting done. Wishing more that I could  work strictly from home so if I had a bad day like today, I could do nothing but sleep!!! SOMEday! So other than work, today is going to have to be a mostly do nothing day, which bites, because I still need to get a bunch of things up for sale!

So, obviously, since I feel so poorly, it MUST be time to watch the Collabro audtion video for Britain's Got Talent again. And if you haven't seen it, these young men are wonderful. Early to mid-20s, only together a MONTH before they auditioned, and the blew everyone away with their performance of "Stars" from Le Miz. The one judge was all, "A month? What makes you think you've got what it takes to win Britain's Got Talent after only a month?" Their response? "Natural chemistry, I guess." Then they proceed to wow everyone. Oh yeah, and they did win. If you want to see it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ob5UJS2WwQ8&feature=kp, or just search youtube for collabro audition video and get blown away. Bring tissues, you'll need them.

KINDLE FREEBIES OF INTEREST


How To Compost: Everything You Need To Know To Start Composting, And Nothing You Don't!
Homemade Soap Making: A Beginner's Guide to Organic Soap and Natural Body Scrub Recipes
Sustainable Food for the Globe, One Square Foot at a Time. (Sustainability for the Globe Book 1)
(3 Book Bundle) "Beginners Guide to Knitting" & "How to Knit Hats: The Easy Way" & "How to Knit Fingerless Gloves and Mittens" (Learn How to Knit 7)
Backyard Chickens for Beginners: Getting the Best Chickens, Choosing Coops, Feeding and Care, and Beating City Chicken Laws (Booklet)
Beginners Guide To Knitting Socks: Learn how to Knit Socks Quick and Easy
Container Gardening Designs & Woodworking Plans - Volume 2 Ideas for Organic Gardening & Urban Gardening
Worm Farming: Everything You Need to Know To Setting up a Successful Worm Farm
Vertical Gardening: What You Need to Know to Grow Organic Vegetables and Fruits for Your Family
Organic Square Foot Gardening:: A Practical Beginners Guide Growing More in Less Space Today
One-Day Crochet: Christmas: Easy Christmas Projects You Can Complete in One Day
A Splendid Guide to Residential Solar Power

No comments:

Post a Comment