Monday, June 23, 2014

Well, my plans for the day are shot!

It decided to rain good this morning first thing, so I'm not going to get anything done today unless it dries out some before dark. Not likely, so a quick run to Harrison to get a new shower bag is likely to be all of my outside chores for the day. Grrrr. I really wanted to get some more dirt and put some more stuff into tire beds! I can get the dirt, but transplanting is going to have to wait DAYS, and weekends are so busy that it's difficult, and with working ... oh, this is so frustrating. Spring delayed gardening so badly, and now the weather is still not cooperating. It's too wet to get out the weed eater, and the yard needs chopping at if we are to avoid ticks yet and if I am to get more tire beds down. I don't know what to do, this is ridiculous weather. We need the rain so much but I want to be DOING stuff!!!

Guess this week, everything will be indoors types of things. *sigh* The heat and all have me so messed up with the fibro and associated stuff that I had to take off my wedding band last night. I'm so bloated from heat that it was cutting of circulation. Happens every summer. Oddly, somehow, I also have a small blister in between the base of my ring and pinky finger on my left hand. Not real comfortable, which means trying to get it to pop later with a razor so it can dry out and heal up. Stupid blister. Most of the time, I leave them alone, but when they interfere with me doing stuff, they get lanced.

So today will be indoor chores (dishes, sweep floor, kitty box, trash, put away laundry from Saturday), and some other stuff like converting more books in Calibre to PDF, making jewelry, catching up on some video watching (for stuff I downloaded off youtube), writing, and getting stuff set up for sale. Yeah, I'll still be super-busy. I just won't be super-biusy outside, darn it!

KINDLE FREEBIES OF INTEREST


Thrifty Chicken Breeds: Efficient Producers of Eggs and Meat on the Homestead (Permaculture Chicken Book 3)
Backyard Ponds for Beginners: A beautiful backyard addition in a single weekend!
One Acre Homestead
Crochet: Basics. How To Crochet Vol. I. A Complete Beginners Guide with Step by Step instructions with Pictures! (Crochet, Beginning Crochet, Crocheting, ... Guide to Learn How to Crochet Book 1)
Starting a New Garden (VOL. 2): How to Plant Seeds and Seedlings, Care for Your Plants, and Grow 12 Simple Vegetables, Plus Shade Gardening (Growing Organic Vegetables at Home)
Hi Top Sneakers For Baby (Crochet Pattern)
Vertical Gardening for Beginners: Ideas for Growing Beautiful Space-Saving Gardens Indoors and Outdoors
Knitting for Intermediate Knitters: How to Knit The Complete Guide on Intermediate Knitting With Step by Step Instructions with Detailed Pictures to Expand ... Knitting Skills and Knowledge. Volume 2
Tomato Container Gardening: Growing Tomatoes In Containers, Planters And Other Small Spaces (Gardening Techniques)
Success Guide For Raising Healthy Goats (Goat Knowledge)
Watermelon Container Gardening: The Quick and Easy Step by Step Guide to Growing Watermelons in Containers
Backyard Chickens: A Beginners Guide To Getting The Best Chickens, Feeding and Care, Choosing Coops and The Regulations For Keeping Chickens (backyard ... keeping hens, city farm, urban farming)

No comments:

Post a Comment