Monday, June 30, 2014

Still recovering

I'm still not feeling 100%, but I think I'd feel better if Quentin would just stop babbling like a brook once in a while. I can't concentrate when I have no peace and quiet to think of what needs doing, especially in this heat. I love him to death, but when he's telling me all about his little truck projects that don't mean squat to me, in detail, and cussing like a sailor over everything ... I just want him to zip it!

I'm not sure how in heck I'm going to get through work with still feeling a little wobbly on my pins, but I don't have a choice. It's a short week anyhow with the holiday and I need the money. This is not going to be an easy week with trying to work and recuperate at the same time. I need some extra nap time which I'm not getting because as soon as I doze off, he insists on waking me up to make sure I'm okay. And I keep saying I'm fine, I'm just trying to SLEEP, and he gets mad ... shouldn't I be the one getting mad because I'm exhausted from not getting my sleep in? ARGH. And because I'm a bit wobbly, I'm agreeing to ride in to work with him for a couple of days, which means I won't get anything done around here. My life lately has taken a rather wonky twist, and I'm not happy with that. At least with riding in with him for a couple of days, I can sleep in and back and nap when we get there in  the truck (though he tries to have the darn thing completely closed up while I'm napping, instead of wanting me to get any breeze - some days I feel like I can't win for losing!). Anyhow, I'm going to quit yakking and get myself together for the days so Mr. I Have To Be There Three Hours Ahead Of Time can get going and be there "to find the perfect parking spot." (insert eye roll here)

KINDLE FREEBIES OF INTEREST


Indoor Gardening Made Easy: How To Grow Herbs & Vegetables In Your House (Homesteading Book 2)
Trailersteading: Voluntary Simplicity In A Mobile Home (Modern Simplicity Book 2)
Knitting for Beginners: Learn How to Knit Quickly and Easily From Home (Knitting Books - Master this Amazing Craft and Knit Beautiful Patterns)
Indoor Gardening: A Quickstart Guide To Growing Herbs And Vegetables In Your House, Apartment Or Any Small Space (How to Indoor Gardening and Urban Garden ... Indoors In Any Small Space Or Apartment)
Permaculture: A Step by Step Guide For Home Permaculture: How to Become an Expert in Home Gardening Techniques

No comments:

Post a Comment