Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Crappy times

Ugh. Yesterday was not all that great, and today is not starting out much better. Hubby's truck died on the way to work; goodness only knows what is wrong with it. It could be the performance module plugged into the front of the computer, it could be the fuel pump, it could be a bunch of things involving getting fuel to the engine. So of course I had to drop everything super early yesterday and go pick him up on the way in, just so he could get there in time to socialize. Me, the less I socialize with some of those people, the happier I am. So anyhow, the truck is still sitting there last night when we got done with work, because the guy who he uses for a shadetree mechanic had not gotten round to picking it up yet. Now hubby wants to stop and pull the module off and get a replacement and see if that works. I am trying not to worry about everything right now, like only having one vehicle and the rain last night making the mountain road muddy and ...

And what does hubby want me to do? TALK about it. I want to let it go, and he is always telling me to "stop worrying, it will be okay." So I try to not worry and get yelled at that I am "not communicating enough." Make up my mind. If I am going to get the response of "stop worrying" over anything that is bugging me, why even start to discuss it? He also wants my input on a mechanical issue, which he knows is something I know little to nothing about, and then gets angry when I say just let the doggone mechanic take care of it. The whole situation, on top of everything else going on, is just driving me up the wall. I am frustrated to tears by all this.

I can tell this is not going to turn out to be a good day, outside of work, the way it is starting out. Now if someone could just please tell me why giving my opinion when it is asked for causes a stupid screaming match yelling fight started by the one asking for the opinion? Then I get told I am not "communicating enough," etc. I am about ready to just give up. Yeah, this is turning out to be a craptastic day. It rained all night to boot, which likely means walking up the hill tonight, and definitely means a slippy drive down to get to work, so while we needed the rain for spring, I am not a happy camper. I am about ready to buy an RV and camp in a campground for a while, just to get off the mountain road! Ah well, best to quit ranting and venting and get myself together for work so he can get there early enogh to socialize (i.e., hang out in the smoke area, choke on his coffin nails, and B.S. with his buddies). The life I live, folks. Gah. Hugs and love ... I can but hope things get better from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment