Thursday, March 5, 2015

Last projected day of real winter this year

One more day of walking downhill to the truck for work, and probably a day or two more of it. Might be able to get both vehicles back uphill by Sunday after going to get groceries and laundry done, etc., but that is likely to be the first day in around a week. Thankfully, weather predictions say it will be above freezing by a good chunk tomorrow, and the weekend even better, with temperatures staying up after today. Nighttime lows might still fall below freezing, but that I can deal with. Warmer daytime temps mean everything dries out and clears up. That is much preferred to spending an hour walking uphill, trust me. At my age of almost 47, I really don't like all the "free exercise" courtesy of Mother Nature in the winter.

Work won't be fun, since my feet are always achy anymore from having to spend so much time standing on concrete, but you have to do what you have to do to make ends meet. At least things are rolling along on getting information on more things to add to the webstore in the way of photos and descriptions and such, so adding things and sharing them to the few social media sites I am on (facebook, twitter and pinterest) will get a move on in another week or two. It all depends on how fast the weather clears, because this last series of storms took all my "work time" on the store to zippo. Pretty darned sad, that is. Haven't had time or energy to do anything with it, and I was doing pretty good. Right now, it is time to finish up what I have to finish up and get going for work, even though I would really rather not. They will probably post for work on Saturday to make up for yesterday, and I do no mind much, other than being on my feet another day. One of these days .... heh. It will happen, my friends, it will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment