Monday, March 23, 2015

Missed you guys yesterday!

Between working Saturday and being tired, and then having to spend yesterday running all the errands and doing all the weekend chores, I got pretty much nothing done around here until after dark. The weekend was a bit of a bust on getting things done outside, and last week was just ridiculous with having to run hubby back and forth to work with me, so I had to leave earlier than normal. This meant nothing done on the store or anything else. That really bites and puts me far behind where I wanted to be. Thank goodness the weather dried up. At worst, with some rain coming for a couple of days, I will have to park at Cliff's and ride up with hubby the rest of the way, and walk down to the car in the "morning."

What I want is to get things at work to the point that I can put in for a lead job on days. I do not like the idea of losing all my overtime and the shift premium for second shift, but I do like the idea of being able to get outside and do things in good weather when there is still daylight after work. Mind, if second shift lead job came up that I wanted, I would take that also. Anything to get off the freaking line until I can quit! The stress is enormous, and working from home is much less stressful. If I am tired, I can take a nap. If I am sick, I cat get well in my own time and do what I can as my body allows me. If I have everything done, I can do what I want for the rest of the day and if "everything" only takes a couple of hours, so much the better. All the more time to do things I enjoy!

I have been thinking about ordering Amazon Prime. I do tend to buy a lot on there with gift cards I earn through doing other things, but you have to pay for Prime with a credit card, and it is rare that I have enough in the bank to use my debit card for that. I do order enough stuff that it would pay for itself in short order, especially on Kindle books, haha. Goodness knows I grab enough free ones, getting more of them free with a Prime membership would be nice also. (Like I really NEED more books, haha.)

What I did get done yesterday. Groceries, laundry, stopped at Race Brothers for a tarp for the bed (hubby thought it was useless until Fuzzy decided he did not like it and peed on the bed first thing after hubby came to bed to "stretch out for a bit," and he did not end up with wet blankets), brunch, gas, water jugs, smoke shop for hubby, put groceries away, put laundry away and made the bed, talked to Mom, and did some needlework while watching TV and a movie on the compter. No wonder, with no nap on errands day, that I was in bed so early last night!

Time to pull together for work, so I am off. Hugs and love, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment