Sunday, March 29, 2015

So I am trapped in the bedroom for now

Because of some goofiness on the end of DishNetwork TV. We have had them for TV for hubby for about two-and-a-half years, and they have done well by him. (I watch my TV on the computer, cheaper that way.) They were supposed to be out yesterday to upgrade everything. We got a letter from them a few weeks ago, and our equipment is outdated and needs to be swapped for new. So he called and made the appointment, and yesterday was The Day. Only nobody called. He called to find out what was going on, and somehow, one of the techs at Dish decided to be funny and CANCELLED the appointment. Hubby was mad, the tech he was talking to was upset, the supervisor was totally PO'd and threatening to fire the responsible party, because now they have to pay Sunday rates to a tech to come out to do the job that should have been done yesterday. Tech is here now, and I am shut up in the bedroom with eleven kittens and Bouncer. Smudge and Raffles hid, so no problem with them being underfoot. Me, I am inundated with fur people! The kittens all have Bouncer's extremely loving personality, and I only have two hands with which to pet. HALP!

I think I might pack up and go to Harrison for a little while this afternoon though, and use McDonald's internet. Not for old time's sake, but hubby is being a bit of a pain about all kinds of things this morning and I want to get away from him for a while to allow him to settle down. I really wanted to get some stuff done around here. But it does not look like I will get that done today. Oh well ... such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment