Friday, March 27, 2015

Glad it is Friday

This has been a hard week to get through, trying my patience every day at work. I know, a new supervisor means new management type and all, but when the management "style" is to be someone who finds nothing but fault in everything everyone does, that is not management, it is harrassment. At least yesterday, she stayed elsewhere, and it made things much easier on all of us.

Here, it was a lovely day, and I got quite a bit done before I left, including some needlework and plenty done with the webstore. That things with that are coming along in bits and pieces is a treat for me. My only gripe about this week is that it has been so hard on my physically that my fibro is wanting to kick up for the first time in ages in a bad way. I am hoping I can hold it off for a bit longer, but we shall see. This whole "I need a nap before work" every day thing is a big clue that I am heading for a major physical meltdown. Till then, it is naptime before I get ready for work. Hugs and love, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment