Saturday, March 7, 2015

Working Saturday

It will be a busy Saturday, in that we are working to make up for Wednesday, but I don't mind too much. I am having a good start to the day, what with kittens underfoot and warm weather, and one kitten (Junior) playing bed mouse with my toes. Smudge is recovering from all the terrorizing he got from Tink of late, now that she's back outside permanent, and I will hopefully find her a home sometime over the summer where she can be an only cat. Raffles will be homed out to find a place as a barn cat, where she'll be happier with lots of places to hide. The kittens ... well, I'm working on the kittens.

Mostly, I'm just pooped. Finally got the truck up the road last night, and I will likely be able to get the car up tonight. That does still mean a bit of a walk down today, but that's okay. One more time I can handle. Hubby wanted me to get dressed right as soon as I got up so we could go down and fetch it up, and I said no, I will walk one more time, because I just don't feel like getting dressed right off like that. I am barely awake at that point enough to feed the cats, so driving is out unless it is an emergency. So for now, I am back to bed for a nap. Till tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment