Thursday, March 12, 2015

Time to WORK!

On the webstore, that is, getting stuff put up for sale in it. Woot!!! I finally finished getting information I need from the one supplier, so I can get that stuff up and for sale, and that means then I can work on the next one and the next one and ... and begin building my business so I can eventually just work from home. This is a milestone! Only bad thing is that  I do actually have to go to work and hold down that J.O.B. until that day arrives, but this brings it one day closer to reality, so I am pretty jazzed. I do think the kittens have the right idea for the day, however. They are all asleep, barring Kizzy, who has been playing with a mylar cat ball, and has now climbed up next to me to cuddle (and, apparently, break wind, holy cow!). I need a nap, too. I absolutely MUST do some work on the store,  but once hubby has headed to work, I can take a quick nap before I have to get up and pulled together. Much easier now to do that again, since the road is good enough to get the car uphill and in the driveway again. YAY! So, I am off for the day, folks. I have to get some stuff done and get a nap. Watch the Bountiful Farm webpage for shares from the store for new stuff as it goes up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment