Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Trying not to complain

It is difficult, though. My new supervisor at work is a pain in the butt, expecting even those of us with medical issues like myself to perform at top speed. I am likely to end up with a suspension at this rate, because I am not going to put up with attitude from anyone. If she can do my job so well, there's the line, she can have at. Overall, Tyson is a good place to work. The machinery often is older and breaks down, but what is killing breast line right now is a new hire who is trying to impress everyone and is instead making a mess out of everything. So I am getting yelled at for things I can not control and things I could if I was in better health, and I am about to go off on my supervisor. End of rant, because things are going decently in other areas and I do not want to deal with being a Griping Gertie.

Other news. Raffles moved all of her kittens out to the living room from the nesting box, as she wants the box for herself. Tinkerbell got out several days ago and we have not seen her since, but her kittens are old enough to be on their own by far anyhow, so no big deal. Smudge is annoyed by the kittens, as they try to sneak his wet food and treats often, so he growls and swats them. They will learn.

I know that once I have a three-bedroom house, I know what the bedrooms will be for. Master bedroom, spare room for a guest, and one for my home office. Smudge will have his own place in the office, complete with food, water, litter box and a cat tree by the window, so he can be away from the other cats. He does not mind them in general, but he truly prefers being a mostly only cat. He will tolerate Bouncer a great deal, but Smudge mostly prefers being the only cat around. I will also have a small TV and DVD player so I can watch my movies that hubby does not enjoy (without being interrupted every time I am watching them) and a love seat so I can sit and do needlework, plus give Smudge a place to curl up next to me for cuddles. He and I are much alike in that respect. We prefer being alone and in a smaller space for peace and quiet.

The webstore is coming along, with more items being added daily again. It is going to be a long haul to add them all in, but that is what a business is about. You work your butt off all the time. In the long run, it is worth it, though. Eventually, I will have the freedom I want to do what I want and allow my health to get somewhat better than it is. It will never be like it was at eighteen again, but it can get much better if I am not at the plant around all the chemicals and people and overwork. It is such nice weather, I want to be getting out of doors to cut firewood, clear up trash, scrap metal out, burn trash, and work in the garden. But I have to have a job until the webstore is in better shape, so until then, it is slog away. So it is time for me to get ready for another day of slogging. Hugs and love, all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment