Thursday, August 21, 2014

I'm just tired and sore

Didn't sleep well last night, and woke up still sore from yesterday, which will require another trip to the nurse's station over the aches and pains from flopping out boobs all the time. I don't mind doing it all day, every day, but for gosh sakes, give a person a chance to work at their own, sustainble pace that doesn't hurt them. Guess I'll be on light duty for a few days, and nobody to blame but my boss for "needing" me to push and me for doing it when I know better. Think I'll take a short nap, though. I have a lot to get done, but I need some sleep. Worst thing you can do is work injured when you're already tired.

Addendum: Hubby has convinced me ... we need the money, yes, and I'd really like to get my points down more, but I'm calling in today. My arms are so sore it's hard to do much of anything for more than five minutes. I'll visit the nurse tomorrow. I'm going to take it easy tonight and see if it helps any. You gotta love a man who says, "Don't worry about the money, we'll make it, babe. Take the day off, relax and rest your arms so you can go back tomorrow. Sure, you'll have that point back and you're halfway to getting another one, but what's more important - points or you not hurting? So take the day off, because if I see you at the plant tonight, I'm kicking your shmutt." ("Schmutt" being one of his nonsense words he throws out once in a while.) So today really will be an easy day. I'm off to do some crocheting and some embroidery, after I have lunch and do a bit of reading. Then I dunno what ... maybe a nap. Whatever I bleeding well feel like doing. Too bad we have to have two incomes right now. I could get used to this again, lol.

KINDLE FREEBIES OF INTEREST


No comments:

Post a Comment