Friday, August 22, 2014

Yesterday was nice

I got quite a bit of needlework done, the house is cleaned again to my satisfaction for the moment, and I mostly quit hurting. And because of my lead's position of "Speed it up!" all the time, I will be going in slightly early to catch both the nurse and tell her what's going on, as well as talk to my supervisor and explain why I want to change to a different section in the department, over to tender line. I can grade tenders like a trooper, even though it's boring as heck, because I do not want to end up having to change employers just because of RSI.

On the other hand, if I could make a living writing and crafting, you can bet I would be on it in a heartbeat. If I could do that, I would be at home every day doing the kinds of things I did yesterday, and enjoying the heck out of it. (Probably watching too much L&O while I was at it, too, haha.) That will happen one of these days ... I'm working on it every day, and every day that goal gets a teeny bit closer.

If you have a goal in mind, work on it every day, just a little. Before you know it, you will see movement toward your goal, and begin to see the accomplishments that build toward that goal. Never give in, never give up. My goal is to homestead, and work from home on that, my writing, and my crafting. I will not give up on that goal until I make it. Then it will still be work, but it will be fun work! (Sort of like retiring, but with a better paycheck, because let's face it, our senior citizens get screwed over on Social Security.) Hugs and love, all. Time to kick some butt on my goals!!!

KINDLE FREEBIES OF INTEREST


No comments:

Post a Comment