Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Aggravation

I'm really aggravated with myself today. I was working along on that back wing on the second butterfly yesterday before work, going gung ho and really cruising. Then I got to a part where I was supposed to be a certain number of stitches from the edge and I was short a stitch. So I start tracing back. All my stitches were perfectly in line with the pattern, barring one teensy problem when I got back to where I started. I had acidentally started one stitch too far to the left. Oh yeah, real smart. So I had to spend time sitting and picking all the work I'd done out so I could restart it. Crap, crap, crap. Today's stitching, and what I did last night before bed, is redoing what I already did. So annoying. I really want to cry now. But I can't, and I have to get ready for work and I'm not in the mood. It's a headache - more of a neck ache really. I really wish I could just stay home and write, as it's much more fun. I keep reminding myself that one of these days, it will happen, and go from there. At least one page a day of writing is better than no writing, and eventually things get done. Hugs, all! Have a great Tuesday!!

*****


No comments:

Post a Comment