Saturday, October 11, 2014

Still raining!!

You can tell it's fall in the Ozarks. The sumac, elderberry, kudzu, locust, and ash are all turning colors. They are about all the color we get here, because the weather just doesn't get quite right most of the time to make for the kind of color we get back home. Most of the hardwoods will just go brown and lose their leaves. There is also a lot of fog and rain. The rain is supposed to last till Wednesday. Makes for an awful cold, wet ride to and from work, but it makes snuggling under covers for nighttime sleeping or a nap really nice. Which is what I'm off to do right now - go take a nap. Chores and errands are all done, so I'm going to reward myself with a nap. Then I'll get more done on Mom's lap quilt, because I'm just about done with the vinework, finally. Should have that finished this weekend, then it's all butterflies.

*****


No comments:

Post a Comment