Monday, October 20, 2014

Happy Monday

I guess it is, anyhow. It's breezy and chilly and I have to go back to work, which is the downside. The good news is, I woke up this side of a dirt nap, the girls are just about ready to come in on their own because it's so chilly and they do not like chilly at ALL, and I have that first butterfly finally complete (black, grey, and yellow), including the decorative backstitching. The second one is started (shades of brown). Heck, I even caught up my TV watching last night on Hulu. Okay, so I have to watch my shows a week late because SOMEbody around here hogs the TV to watch car shows and wrestling and reruns of "Walker, Texas Ranger," to the point that I'm heartily sick of that show. (He used to do the same thing with "House Hunters,"  until I banned it from the house.) My only problem is, it is morning, and I am not a morning person. I want to go back to bed till around three or four in the afternoon. I like nights. Homesteading does not allow for this, nor does a night shift job where you have to be there at a reasonable amount of time prior to clocking in, so that you can get a parking spot where you don't have to walk half a mile to the entry gate. I'll take a nap in the truck on the way to work, since we have to return the buddy's spare tire today, which means the truck gets driven and not the car. Hugs, all.

*****

No comments:

Post a Comment