Thursday, October 16, 2014

Happy Thursday!

Last night at work was a bit rough, in that after lunch break, I got yanked back to my least-favorite place, boob line. At least I only had to trim out bones and such, because I flat-out told my supervisor there was no way I was flipping them to go through the x-ray. I still hurt from the night before. He was okay with it, and told me he only needed an extra trimmer, so I got a bit of easy work to finish the night. So "a bit rough," but not too bad.

I am working on an addition to the blog - a few new pages, strictly for links to all kinds of free patterns online for knitting, crochet, and "other crafts" like sewing, papercraft, scrapbooking, and so forth. They are going to be BIG pages, and the only problem I'm having with it is finding out how to do in-page anchors on Blogger, as it keeps trying to change them on me and then they don't work. It's rather frustrating, but I'll work it out.

In the meantime, I really need to wake up, because I have so much to do before I head to work tonight. *blink blink* Unfortunately, I'm tired. Work'll do that to ya.

*****


No comments:

Post a Comment