Sunday, October 19, 2014

It's a quiet day today

Not much is going on. There's laundry to put away from yesterday, the composting toilet to change out, dishes to do, trash to get together and burnt, and small things like that. But overall, it's a day of just sit and do pretty much nothing. This is fine with me, as I have too many days during the week of rush around because of work. I got a lot done on the lap quilt last night, so that there's very little left to do on the first butterfly. Of course, there are still eight more to go, so it's probably going to be a late present, lol. I wish I had more time to work on it, but duty calls with work. The girls waltzed in on their own this morning when I opened the door to feed them, though they won't stay in to eat yet. They have learned quite well where good food comes from, and don't let me forget them!! Hubby is off to the store again for a couple things he forgot yesterday because he was still really sick, so I have a little time to do chores without him underfoot.

*****


No comments:

Post a Comment