Monday, October 27, 2014

Ouch. That is all.

My back is killing me today. Too long a week last week, too much to do yesterday crammed into one day, all combine to make for a very sore and tired body. And yet, I'll be going back to work today and dealing with that for eight or so hours again, just so I can repeat if for the rest of the week. Oh, joy. I'm so thrilled by all this. An aching body does not make for a happy time when you're on your feet all day at work.

But a lot got accomplished, especially in the way of housework. Now if I could just wake up. Mornings for me - my version of a morning anyhow - are not easy on me. I am old enough that I really need more sleep than I'm getting, and the more sleep thing isn't going to happen any time soon.

I'm grateful to have had time to work on my needlework some yesterday, though not as much as I would have liked. But, hey, it all works out little by little. Funny thing is, I was outside ripping up stuff in the garden for a bit yesterday, and harvesting some seeds off the radishes and beans, and I see stuff STILL growing that I left alone. The tomatoes, both the Arkansas Travelers and the one Large Cherry that grew, are simply covered with blossoms. This, despite the cherry being the one who got chomped ages ago by the weed whacker! And one of my ornamental gourds finally got a female flower on it. I'm not sure what kind - it's a tiny little round thing, and there are a couple of male blossoms in about the same state of bloom, so I might get one whole gourd, haha!

Anyhow, time to start getting ready for work, yay me. All I want to do is go back to bed till about noon tomorrow! But I can't. One, the money is needed. Two, I'm working on getting my points down so I can bid on a sit down job like manifester. That's very busy with all the paperwork and some walking around to stamp things, but it's a lot easier to deal with than my tenonitis is. Of course, writing and all as a career would be even better, lol. Most of my stuff is short stuff, well under 100 pages, so they are able to be sold for less than $3, and they not only promote well on the Kindle Select Program (which allows me to promote them for free up to five days a month), but also means more folks buy them when they are actually available for sale for real money. Homesteading, writing, needlework - these are my goals for life and they are coming along. So, off to work I go!!!

*****


No comments:

Post a Comment