Wednesday, October 29, 2014

So tired

Long day yesterday, and it's looking like a long day again today, and I feel like crap. But, I gotta work, and that sucks. I did get some writing done yesterday, and fixed most of the mess I made of the wing. I might get the darn thing done today so I can start on butterfly #3 tomorrow. At least the cats are all happy. The boys are their usual selves, and the girls are starting to settle in. You can tell Tink was a housecat before, as she has begun to meet me in the kitchen while I fix their food in the morning, and to also meet me as I move through the house so she can have me bend down and pet her and rub the base of her ears. Raffles is still hiding a lot, but has decided that inside is much better than outside with recent weather (thunderstorms and now cold weather). There is supposed to be a bit of a freeze Friday night, which will likely kill off the rest of the garden, such as it is. This is fine with me, as it's getting cool enough during the day that I don't want to be out there any more for a few months. I'm looking forward to getting some more things done this weekend, even if it's only two days, and not to the following two weekends, as it's pretty well set in stone that we'll have to work Saturdays for those weekends. I am not happy with that, but the money will be nice. Anyhow, time to get ready for work. Hugs, all!

*****


No comments:

Post a Comment