Thursday, October 30, 2014

Lordy, Lordy, look who's forty!!!!

Today's post is just a short shout out to my beloved husband of 4 1/2 years, Quentin. Today, October 30th, is his birthday. We already did a bit of celebrating at work. Coming back from my second half bathroom break, I went down his line on the way back to my station, and wished him a loud happy birthday so everybody could hear it, and blew him a bunch of two-handed kisses. Everybody on three lines (his and the one on either side) started yelling "Woooooooooo!!!!!!" and laughing and wishing him happy birthday. Then the whole department sang happy birthday to him and whooped it up for a couple of minutes as we are wont to do on a special day, to celebrate someone. So by the time we got off work, the back of his smock was soaked from all the people coming up and whacking him on the back and wishing him happy birthday. (I'm saying "happy birthday" a lot here, aren't I? Heehee.) But he got through second round in good spirits and for once, was able to leave work with a smile on his face, and I'm glad to have been a part of what put it there. Happy, happy birthday, my love. You are definitely the one I want to spend the rest of my life annoying, and I'm so glad to have you in my life. Even in our tough times, you are special and fill my heart with joy.

*****


No comments:

Post a Comment