Monday, September 8, 2014

Back to work!

Because it's Monday and that's how things go! Plus there's the fact that there's so much to do all the time, but gosh, things are picking up and I'll be happy when they are really going good, and I'm happy anyhow. Okay, that makes no sense, but overall, things are going good. Something has all the cats spooked. The boys were acting off last night some, especially Smudge. Crouching as he walked, sniffing toward the floor, not behaving calmly. And the girls this morning were letting me pet them as normal but not for as long.

Tinkerbell has brought me another present - a mouse. Once again, I am clearly expected to eat it. Help? She and Raffles are sure more than willing to hork down whatever I put out for them, though, like they haven't eaten in a week. I know better, but you'd think otherwise to see how fast they chow down.

Weather has gotten much nicer, still warm but cooler. Some good rain over the weekend, with more expected later this week. Yeah, now that the summer garden has died and I have no inclination to get anything out. Thanks, nature, I needed that. I am tired though, and really need more sleep, but have so much to get done. Wish I could just go back to bed for several hours, but there's things to do here, and work and all. One day ... hee hee. Several indie authors and I are good friends, and we are sharing round information on where and how to best promo your ebooks for maximum effectiveness, especially on KDP freebie days. I'm compiling a huge list of places to do this, and am sharing it 'round as it gets improved upon. We need our royalties to grow!

My needlework is coming along, and I'm adjusting to my bifocals, though it's not pleasant. My eyes get tired easily from the refocusing, but if I don't retrain them, I will be even worse off visually than I am. Okay, time for other things, I'm running out of babbling for the moment and have to get some eventually-to-be-paying-work done!

KINDLE FREEBIES OF INTEREST

Don't forget to make sure you have your Kindle to read these! The app is free for PC, tablet, iphone, etc.!!

Amazon.com - Read eBooks using the FREE Kindle Reading App on Most Devices

No comments:

Post a Comment