Sunday, September 28, 2014

Pleasant Sunday

It's lovely weather out, chores are completely done for the week barring getting the trash together and burnt. It's just a bit muggy, but otherwise, it's not bad at all. So what am I doing? Spending time working on needlework, haha. Quentin needs to get his butt in gear and get busy cutting some firewood, as we have an order for a cord, which the guy's willing to pay $75 for a few hours of cutting up stuff that's already down around here. We don't even have to split it, just cut it to stove length. My only problem with things is still trying to get used to the bifocals, as my eyes tire easily with them on sometimes. I'm getting to where I can wear them all day for work, but weekends, when I do almost all close work, I still have to have my readers. I think next time, I'll get two pairs instead of bifocals - one for driving that can stay in the car, and one for general everyday wear, so I can read and do needlework easier. Kind of hard to homestead if you can hardly see what you are doing!!!

Also, here on the blog only, we are starting a new tradition on Sundays - Sunday guest posts, in addition to the regular babbling from me, Heather. Don't worry, I've got plenty of guest post material lined up for y'all!

*****


No comments:

Post a Comment