Sunday, September 7, 2014

Lazy day

And since I slept through most of it, it's rather late for me to get things done today. That's just fine, because obviously, I needed the sleep. It's been a rough week in some ways, and I haven't slept too well, so the rest was welcome. Things would have been done a bit ago, but we decided to splurge on Sunday dinner out at a local place called Brick Oven Pizza. We both had some kind of pasta and brought a lot home, but it was nice to get out for something other than errands and a rushed lunch, or for work. Though tomorrow, it's back to the grindstone, and back to making money with corporate busy time, whilst slowly grinding through my to-do list to make moola from home. Every day is that little bit closer, so I don't mind too much. Well, other than wishing things would go faster, haha

No comments:

Post a Comment