Friday, September 19, 2014

Waking up is hard to do

When you've got Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia ... but you do what you gotta do to make it through. Really wishing I could get my disability to go through, but since I can work if I DON'T take medications for my issues, according to Social Security, I must be just fine. Yeah, that's why I am exhausted so much most of the time that I can barely keep my eyes open. Given the opportunity, I'd sleep 10-12 hours a day just to feel awake. Today is one of those days, but I have to work, and we're scheduled for at least a half-shift tomorrow. I'm not complaining about the money I'll make, but I sure would like to get more, and more restful, sleep than I do. Which means not a lot is going to get done today before I have to be ready to leave 90 minutes earlier than I like to, just so hubby can get "the perfect parking spot" at work ... bah. At least I can take my needlework with me and sit in the truck once we get there, and work on Mom's lap quilt. I got a little bit done yesterday after we got there, but man, I'll be so glad when the car is back on the road (which will be a while - a new radiator alone is going to run nearly $200!!!) Time for other stuff and maybe I can snooze on the way to work.

*****






No comments:

Post a Comment