Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Tired

And it's only Tuesday, with over three hours towards overtime already. Whew. I need more sleep, haha. Ain't gonna get it till the weekend, as usual. Actually, what I really need is for the business to take off (which ain't gonna happen for a long time, I'm sure), so I can avoid leaving the house. I'm getting a rather asocial in my middle age, and finding I'm happier staying home than leaving it, lol. Social interaction and I are not doing well. Still no word from HughesNet on a bill for this month, so I think once Quentin is outside mucking about with the truck to try to get the driver's crew cab door unstuck, I'll try and muster up some energy to call them and see what's going on with the bill. Then I'll finish getting together for work and nap till it's time to leave. Maybe nap in the truck, too. (Mainly because I love to sleep. I'm a snoozeaholic - maybe I should have been born a cat.)

*****


No comments:

Post a Comment